New York Times 'Strands' Hints, Spangram, and Answers for Saturday, August 17th

 

Welcome back, Strandistas! I'm excited to help you with your daily Strands puzzles for the week, taking over from my colleague Paul Tassi. It's been a couple of weeks since I last handled this column, and I'm thrilled to be back, especially because today's puzzle was so much fun.


Strands is the newest addition to the New York Times' collection of puzzle games. It's a delightful twist on classic word search games. Each day presents a new theme, and the challenge is to uncover all the words on the grid that fit that theme, including a spangram that spans two sides of the board. Let's dive into today's puzzle!


### What Is Today’s Strands Hint?

Scroll slowly! Right after the hint for today’s Strands puzzle, I'll reveal the answer words.


The official theme hint for today’s Strands puzzle is: Carle classic.


Here's an extra thematic clue to help guide you to the solution: A very hungry children’s book.


### What Are Today’s Strands Answers?

Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to find out today’s Strands answers.


---


For more daily insights and exclusive content, join over 1 million Forbes Daily subscribers and get our best stories, exclusive reporting, and essential analysis of the day’s news in your inbox every weekday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments